As an advisory board member for the Metro Atlanta chapter of the Younger Women’s Task Force (YWTF) I am excited to share with all of you runners, wannabe runners, and walkers (who want to cheer from the sidelines) an awesome event sponsored by The Mile Fly Club.
Bring your running shoes and join us on THURSDAY, October 24th for THE MILE FLY CLUB benefiting Younger Women’s Task Force Atlanta!
Where: BeltLine Eastside Trail – Atlanta Beltline Bicycle; 151 Sampson Street NE, Atlanta.
When: Thursday, October 24th, 6:30pm-8:30pm
Who: Benefits a selected charity partner each month: Younger Women’s Task Force Atlanta!
- Register for the fun run! http://www.iwelife.com/iwelife/mile-fly-club/mile-fly-club/
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/645411732158207/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
- Donate to the charity partner of the month: Younger Women’s Task Force Atlanta
- Give us your predictor time, awards not to the fastest but to the closest
- Run a certified 1-mile race
- Eat hot dogs
- Drink cold beverages
- Chill with sweaty runners & awesome Do-Gooders
- Groove to sounds (bring your iPod if you have an awesome playlist!)
Each participant will get a race timing chip, a POWER POSE Photo at the finish, and food/drinks provided by our sponsors.
Costs: Cost will be $5/person which covers operation expenses.
100% of donations raised directly goes to support YWTF-ATL!