Paradigm Life discusses various topics surrounding business, politics, philanthropy, health and fitness, and more. It's not about senseless gossip- but rather addressing issues that affect all of us whether we realize it or not. The goal is for all us to have some type of take-away from our time together.
>Incredible Response to my Feb 8th Love and Life Thought of the Day
>I have already published the comment posted below, which can be viewed immediately after my February 8th post on Love and Life Thought of the Day- but I wanted to share it with all of my readers and thank my friend and classmate Steve Woodsmall for sharing it with me. We all need words of encouragement!
1. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is won’t make you cry.
2. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
3. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
4. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’ t have them
5. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
6. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
7. Don’t waste your time on someone, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
8. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
9. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
10. There’s always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting & just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
11. Make yourself a better person & know who you are before you try & know someone else & expect them to know you.
12. Don’t try so hard–the best things come when you least expect them to.